“I used to work as a barista at Starbucks. Now, every time I go there, I order a grande latte because it’s one of the easiest drinks to make. I know from personal experience how much work complicated orders can take.”
- Conor moved to Texas from Dublin, Ireland four years ago. You might not know this because he doesn’t have an Irish accent. However, ask him to pronounce “thirty-three”, “garage”, or “tomato”, and you’ll see his Irish side.
- Favorite place on the Drag: Chipotle
- Favorite HBA event so far: The pumpkin carving event. They had really good s’mores dip.
- If you could recommend a movie/TV show, what would it be: House of Cards
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be: Cadbury milk chocolate (Irish type)
- Dream city to live in: Los Angeles. There’s a good mix of mountains and seas. Also, a lot consulting firms have offices there.